Hey guys! I hope the week has been treating you well! We have been super busy over here in the Curry house. We just got back from San Antonio and are settling back in. I wanted to quickly share with you guys what makeup I use on a daily basis. These are the products I carry around with me in my purse and travel with. I almost have no time to get ready each day with a 9 month old ALMOST running around. If you have 3 mins, you’ll be able to apply these products and not worry about looking crazy! Let me know if you use any of the products. Enjoy!
1) Suki Tinted Moisturizer
2) Hourglass Eyebrow pencil (I love a bold brow!)
3) Benefit “Speed Brow” Brow Gel
4) L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (I’ve been using it since high school!)
5) Tarte Cheek Stain or Hourglass Bronze Light cream to powder bronzer (depends on how I am feeling that day, but I always use a non powder cheek product because its easier to apply)
6) All Natural Lip Balm (so I don’t have to worry about giving Riley any toxic kisses!) (I like the Honest Co lip balm in sweet orange vanilla!)
That’s pretty much it! If I am going to a game or out with my husband, I’ll usually spice it up a bit more but i’ll save that for another post.